So its been awhile... Ive been watching the tumbleweed roll across the blog and have remained somewhat suffering writers block.
Thats not to say there havent been things happening I just havent known if or how to express it.
The guild has been thru a couple of changes, cata is on the way, LK is still alive *GRRR* people are getting burnt out, levelling alts and focusing on other things... but WoW life still goes on.
So guild business first: I recently split the guild into two seperate guilds. One was the More than raids (Original) it was to be a recruiting and raid training guild. The other was to be More than Raiders (TNG=The New Generation)- the guild where the seasoned raiders took roost.
The raid experience would be somewhat different dependant on which guild you were in, but the MTR ethics would remain the same in both. I published the details on the guild forum and set up a chat channel to allow both guilds to remain in contact. All went well... UNTIL Wowstead upgraded their forums, did a whole merge thing with Curse and as a result i was no longer able to manually add access to the forums. The result was that members of TNG now had no access to the forums and things started to get messy where they shuldnt have been. This weekend I have started merging the guilds again. Was an experiment that I had to try, didnt quite wowrk and so had to take a step backwards but there was no real harm done.
Cata: WE GOT ONE OF THE GUILD SPOTS FOR CATA BETA!!!!! bugger - who will come with me /cry
LK- LK has taken a back seat last couple weeks - daylight savings and the like and we have started running 25 mans with a couple of friendly guilds. has been a blast and lots of loots being shared around.
Thats life updated in a million words or less.... will start blogging again as of tomorrow!
Thats not to say there havent been things happening I just havent known if or how to express it.
The guild has been thru a couple of changes, cata is on the way, LK is still alive *GRRR* people are getting burnt out, levelling alts and focusing on other things... but WoW life still goes on.
So guild business first: I recently split the guild into two seperate guilds. One was the More than raids (Original) it was to be a recruiting and raid training guild. The other was to be More than Raiders (TNG=The New Generation)- the guild where the seasoned raiders took roost.
The raid experience would be somewhat different dependant on which guild you were in, but the MTR ethics would remain the same in both. I published the details on the guild forum and set up a chat channel to allow both guilds to remain in contact. All went well... UNTIL Wowstead upgraded their forums, did a whole merge thing with Curse and as a result i was no longer able to manually add access to the forums. The result was that members of TNG now had no access to the forums and things started to get messy where they shuldnt have been. This weekend I have started merging the guilds again. Was an experiment that I had to try, didnt quite wowrk and so had to take a step backwards but there was no real harm done.
Cata: WE GOT ONE OF THE GUILD SPOTS FOR CATA BETA!!!!! bugger - who will come with me /cry
LK- LK has taken a back seat last couple weeks - daylight savings and the like and we have started running 25 mans with a couple of friendly guilds. has been a blast and lots of loots being shared around.
Thats life updated in a million words or less.... will start blogging again as of tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment