World Of Warcraft

My Ramblings and Occasional Ranting
About Achievements, Addiction and Guild Administration

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Decisions Decisions

One of my dedicated Guildies found a new Blizzard Competition. For Cataclysm Beta Guild testing. This time for New Zealand and Australian guilds.

He was so excited he had to share and encourage the GM(me) to enter.... Thanks heaps - How does one pick the 10 to invite if we win??



However I have today entered on behalf of the guild. I thought long and hard for about 5 minutes about what screen shot would be a good competition entry.  I am sure countless guilds will enter with ICC screen shots (BORING!) and so determined that I would enter another for our guild. Because I like to consider that we are a little different.

I am an avid screen shotter and one day I will post a collage of the content I have enjoyed snapping pics of., but today I would like to share our entry....

Fingers crossed that we win the draw and that a select few get to represent the guild in the Cataclysm Beta. I have already started considering how I would allocate spots if we did and whom I would take....

2 comments:

  1. How many people do you get to take if it's a winner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each guild master who submits a winning screenshot will win 10 invitations to the World of Warcraft Cataclysm beta test for their guild.

    ReplyDelete