World Of Warcraft

My Ramblings and Occasional Ranting
About Achievements, Addiction and Guild Administration

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Im back....

Sorry to all that I havent posted for awhile. I have been unplugged!

We were previously provided our internet by Vodafone but that has been a rather unpleasant experience the last few weeks due to rediculously high latency http://forum.vodafone.co.nz/topic/5643-high-latancy/

We would have probably accepted the substandard service for a short period of time but it seems to be an annual occurance this time of the year due to VF's relationship with Vocus.


However due to the SHOCKING customer service this time around we evetually jumped ship to Telecom.

For the last couple of weeks I havent been able to raid, do my Auctioneer stuff or even log in for a good deal of the time. Latency fluctuated between 0 and 24000. So we were suppose to be up and going with Telecom on Thursday evening. And at 5pm sharp our internet disconnected with Vodafone.

Alas sometimes things just wont run smoothly and we have been totally without broadband since then. This morning Telecom finally flicked the switch/pushed the button/or did whatever they needed to do to allow us to logon.

I wonder how my Friday night "Cat's back" raid went :(

But on the plus side I have discovered that everything is just that little bit faster with Telecom!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's great to finally have you back and able to raid again :)

    ReplyDelete