We had more voids last night then ive seen before. I think it helped that we also had people LOOKING for the voids and MOVING from the voids :P Was a fast run taking about 2 1/2 hours all up We started with KT/Saphh and ended with 4 horseman.
The fact that all 10 raid members yelled when there was a void zone up helped the awareness some :)
It was almost my fault we didn't get it....d'ced just after we pulled the 4 horsemen. Luckily Acid picked up Zeliek right quickly and kept things going til I could get back in.
Clearly KT must have bugged and forgotten to spawn any void zones. Grats Cat :D
ReplyDeleteWe had more voids last night then ive seen before. I think it helped that we also had people LOOKING for the voids and MOVING from the voids :P
ReplyDeleteWas a fast run taking about 2 1/2 hours all up
We started with KT/Saphh and ended with 4 horseman.
The fact that all 10 raid members yelled when there was a void zone up helped the awareness some :)
ReplyDeleteIt was almost my fault we didn't get it....d'ced just after we pulled the 4 horsemen. Luckily Acid picked up Zeliek right quickly and kept things going til I could get back in.