Most of the time I try to be reasonably well tempered in guild. Sometimes I lose my rag... hopeful its not more often than I realise but sometimes I throw all my toys out of my cot and sulk... tonight was one of those times.
Damned undying
But to my chosen ones who put up with my sulks when someone dies... thank you - I just need a moment then Im all good... 'Tonight you made me laugh hard enough that I was ok before I went to bed.
We all have our gripes.... this bloody achievement is mine!
Damned undying
But to my chosen ones who put up with my sulks when someone dies... thank you - I just need a moment then Im all good... 'Tonight you made me laugh hard enough that I was ok before I went to bed.
We all have our gripes.... this bloody achievement is mine!

No comments:
Post a Comment