World Of Warcraft

My Ramblings and Occasional Ranting
About Achievements, Addiction and Guild Administration

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finally....







So we finally cleared Sunwell.

Would you believe it took three nights?! Ok so we had approx 10-15 people each time instead of 25, but we were all 80's so expected to have no problems... to be honest this is a hard little instance. the thing that makes it hard is that on None of the boss fights can you just zerg them. There is strat that you do need to know to have a hope of killing them. Once you have finally conceded that you do actually need to go and read the fights and you actually read the LONG descriptions then yes its pretty easy - but immune bosses, bosses that do 40K damage in one blast, bosses that need to go down simultaneously all add to the twists in here that prevent it being a zerg fest.

I love the Olde world stuff because most people have forgotten about them, but i think Blizzard put more effort into making them a biatch to do. I certainly recommend Sunwell as a great team bonding run!

Now I just need Serpentshrine Cavern for outland raider... another one that has eluded me. Alas i was not able to attend when the guild completed it *sniff*

5 comments:

  1. Awwww - sounds like you should put a request into the raid leader for the olde world content :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. After having read that I kinda feel bad for joining in for just the last boss :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have been a certain mage's spot that you filled :( Didn't know it was on last night

    I only need Sunwell for my Outland Raider

    Ahh well, next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edit: I lied, Need Kara and SSC. Must have done those on the tank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering we had less than 25, I like to think of myself as an addition rather than a replacement :P

    ReplyDelete