skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
World Of Warcraft
My Ramblings and Occasional Ranting
About Achievements, Addiction and Guild Administration
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
There is always something amusing going on...
I wont do the post I was intending on doing today - evidently my partner and I think to much alike and he beat me to the mention of tradechatters...
However I will insert the screenshot that made me giggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catreann of Caelestrasz
I could have hidden my identity, for awhile at least. But I decided to out myself right from the start.
Like me or not, I have nothing to hide.
Who am I?
The Wiki
The Hunter
The Guild
The Druid
The Achievements
Labels
Achievements
(9)
Addiction
(7)
bank
(1)
community
(15)
guild
(27)
Leatherworking
(1)
raiding
(12)
rant
(10)
The Past
(2)
My Blog List
Caffeine, Smokes and Auction House Fees
Previous Posts
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
2010
(53)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(15)
How big is too big?
Guild Vs guild - Aka Opps!
Update on Achievements
Finally....
Rising to the Challenge of being a human being
WTF continued again
Realm first?
Achievement update
30 reputations!
WTF continued
I instigated a new iniative recently for the ICC r...
There is always something amusing going on...
WTF?!
Progression Raiding
Guild raiding
►
March
(13)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment