Well its been awhile since I posted. Mostly because of real life pressure at work and at home. I have to share the computer with my son and due to refocusinghis usage he now has an hour each evening after homework etc so its later by the time I get on and there just arent enough hours in the day. Obviously because of the work pressures I havent been staying up as late lately either.
HOWEVER I have managed to complete some things I have been working away at slowly.
First up I finally completed:
There are just soo many factions to rep grind with I lose track! I am so close to 35 reps but Its tough grinding some of these on your own and guildies are busy with thier own things so I have been soloing several reps simultaneously. Once one gets to depressing I move to the next as I have several all within coo-ee of each other and exalted
Then I achieved this one:
ok it took me a long time to complete but after I got the chefs hat I sorta got distracted from doing dailies
And finally this week I got a double whammy that has eluded me for about a year I think:
So although there are a few completed since I last posted they are coming in very slowly and it is frustrating when all around me i see Clang XXX has earnt the achievement YYY and i think awww thats one I havent got. Its not that I am not happy for people getting achievements - I just wish they would only do ones i already have bahahaha
So in summary I am still chasing Rep and Tabbards and mounts and looted gold!
HOWEVER I have managed to complete some things I have been working away at slowly.
First up I finally completed:
There are just soo many factions to rep grind with I lose track! I am so close to 35 reps but Its tough grinding some of these on your own and guildies are busy with thier own things so I have been soloing several reps simultaneously. Once one gets to depressing I move to the next as I have several all within coo-ee of each other and exalted
Then I achieved this one:
ok it took me a long time to complete but after I got the chefs hat I sorta got distracted from doing dailies
And finally this week I got a double whammy that has eluded me for about a year I think:
So although there are a few completed since I last posted they are coming in very slowly and it is frustrating when all around me i see Clang XXX has earnt the achievement YYY and i think awww thats one I havent got. Its not that I am not happy for people getting achievements - I just wish they would only do ones i already have bahahaha
So in summary I am still chasing Rep and Tabbards and mounts and looted gold!





Catreann,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your recent achievements. It's a nice feeling when one you worked on finally goes Cha-Ching (especially those rep grinds).
I read both your blog and your other half's. I throughly enjoying reading your successes and your trials in WoW.
Thanks for taking the time to jot down your thoughts and ideas.
thank you for taking the time to read :)
ReplyDelete