So Apparently the recent harrassment of me was because of the economy... I havent yet worked out what the link is but im sure you lot can help....
So despite having various thoughts about this email, i decide to say or do nothing because the end is in sight....
Then funnily enough, he accidently messages my son (who had previously been on block btw) to accidently send a message to him that was "ment" for a young guildie who he is still talking too.
So it would appear to me that he is trying to stir shit by implying that guildies are going to jump server to join him and then by saying it was a joke between him and members of my guild... If people in guild felt that way then they would /gquit....
The thing that pisses me off tho is that he is messing with young people in game... And it is messing with my guild...
I talked to the person the message was ment for... He advised that he wasnt planning on server switching and where did i get that from... so i read him the above message and he was like oh ok... then tonight he "Summons"" me to vent, I log in and he cant talk because the folks are getting pizza... then he is off vent for the rest of the evening. I send him a message in game chat and it kinda gets a bit heated. He said wally said he didnt send me an ingame message - i agree he didnt send it to me - he sent it to my son. I try to council him to not believe that people are all they pretend to be, i try to say watch your back without actually telling him everything because I know hes a kid, i know hes nieve and not wordly about how much of fuckwits people can be.. I dont tell him that his best mates wife was having a go about him in vent because i want to protect his feelings - i just tell him that people arent always as nice as they seem and that giving people stuff doesnt buy you their friendship and that people being nice to your face isnt necessarily what they are saying about you behind your back....
Tonight it came to a head when the younger guildie i was talking to advised me that wally said i was talking shit and i was saying wally was talking shit and then sent me a message to tell me he was leaving guild because he was tired of it. So i made it easy for him and removed him. OK in fairness it was in anger that i Gkicked him... I'm angry that he is nieve and sweet and a good kid and cant see the idiots in front of him. Im angry that Wally is still messing with the guild and Im angry that Blizzard didnt at least give him a ban....So yea I gkicked when i shouldnt have...To which his brother ( the freak hunter ) responds - my brother goes i go... so right now my desire to even log in is at an all time low... I have no desire to continue to battle with non attendance for raids, demands from people to do stuff they arent up too, demands from people to be this, do that, have tha,t take this, take that, guildies leaving because of an idiot, guildies leaving because we arent raiding enough, because we raid to much....
And the thing that really rips my nightie... Is I WAS trying to protect the kid, now ive kicked him in the teeth out of rage at wally... so wally wins.
oh and as a footnote : i found the following when i was cleanign out screenshots
Im out running DireMaul and I get a totally random conversation as follows:
Note i never mentioned wally or sly? and as a sideline neither were in Kaos so I have no idea how the conversation came around to wally...Funnily enough no guild application followed....So tell me am I being paranoid or are people now messing with me... /sigh
So despite having various thoughts about this email, i decide to say or do nothing because the end is in sight....
Then funnily enough, he accidently messages my son (who had previously been on block btw) to accidently send a message to him that was "ment" for a young guildie who he is still talking too.
So it would appear to me that he is trying to stir shit by implying that guildies are going to jump server to join him and then by saying it was a joke between him and members of my guild... If people in guild felt that way then they would /gquit....
The thing that pisses me off tho is that he is messing with young people in game... And it is messing with my guild...
I talked to the person the message was ment for... He advised that he wasnt planning on server switching and where did i get that from... so i read him the above message and he was like oh ok... then tonight he "Summons"" me to vent, I log in and he cant talk because the folks are getting pizza... then he is off vent for the rest of the evening. I send him a message in game chat and it kinda gets a bit heated. He said wally said he didnt send me an ingame message - i agree he didnt send it to me - he sent it to my son. I try to council him to not believe that people are all they pretend to be, i try to say watch your back without actually telling him everything because I know hes a kid, i know hes nieve and not wordly about how much of fuckwits people can be.. I dont tell him that his best mates wife was having a go about him in vent because i want to protect his feelings - i just tell him that people arent always as nice as they seem and that giving people stuff doesnt buy you their friendship and that people being nice to your face isnt necessarily what they are saying about you behind your back....
Tonight it came to a head when the younger guildie i was talking to advised me that wally said i was talking shit and i was saying wally was talking shit and then sent me a message to tell me he was leaving guild because he was tired of it. So i made it easy for him and removed him. OK in fairness it was in anger that i Gkicked him... I'm angry that he is nieve and sweet and a good kid and cant see the idiots in front of him. Im angry that Wally is still messing with the guild and Im angry that Blizzard didnt at least give him a ban....So yea I gkicked when i shouldnt have...To which his brother ( the freak hunter ) responds - my brother goes i go... so right now my desire to even log in is at an all time low... I have no desire to continue to battle with non attendance for raids, demands from people to do stuff they arent up too, demands from people to be this, do that, have tha,t take this, take that, guildies leaving because of an idiot, guildies leaving because we arent raiding enough, because we raid to much....
And the thing that really rips my nightie... Is I WAS trying to protect the kid, now ive kicked him in the teeth out of rage at wally... so wally wins.
oh and as a footnote : i found the following when i was cleanign out screenshots
Im out running DireMaul and I get a totally random conversation as follows:
Note i never mentioned wally or sly? and as a sideline neither were in Kaos so I have no idea how the conversation came around to wally...Funnily enough no guild application followed....So tell me am I being paranoid or are people now messing with me... /sigh




Wally sounds like... for the loss of a better word... a wally ;)
ReplyDeleteI think being a guild leader has got to be tough... but everyone has a cry every now and then, its the awesome guild leaders that are the ones that you always seem to come back to no matter the issue.
I know one like that... can't remember their name though lol.