In regards to my achievement addiction I find myself rudderless at the moment.
I have always achieved better when i have had someone to chase, to compete with.
It use to be an exguildie until he became an arse and I dont talk to him anymore.
Then it was a guildie that the whole family adore. Rather special chap - but in a sudden move he transferred his achievement toon off server (I still tell him off!) and so now who do i compete with? Where is the drive for me?
At 7035 Achievement points none of them come quite so easily anymore :(
I have been grinding rep with the Steamweedle cartel in Diremaul (thank you for the tip!)
But I need a competitor!
I have always achieved better when i have had someone to chase, to compete with.
It use to be an exguildie until he became an arse and I dont talk to him anymore.
Then it was a guildie that the whole family adore. Rather special chap - but in a sudden move he transferred his achievement toon off server (I still tell him off!) and so now who do i compete with? Where is the drive for me?
At 7035 Achievement points none of them come quite so easily anymore :(
I have been grinding rep with the Steamweedle cartel in Diremaul (thank you for the tip!)
But I need a competitor!

No comments:
Post a Comment