I have always wondered what the attraction to blogging was for people. I mean how much does any one person have to say that is of interest to the wider world of the web or Warcraft?
But as my partner continues to have interesting and relevant things to say on his blog I started to wonder - Have I got anything to share?
Maybe, Maybe not - but at the very least I get all this stuff out of my head!
And I think i came to the realisation that this is what a blog is really, a summary of your thoughts, A Dear Diary.... that others get to sneak a peak at and give your ego a small boost or give you alternative ways of viewing things.
So here goes!
But as my partner continues to have interesting and relevant things to say on his blog I started to wonder - Have I got anything to share?
Maybe, Maybe not - but at the very least I get all this stuff out of my head!
And I think i came to the realisation that this is what a blog is really, a summary of your thoughts, A Dear Diary.... that others get to sneak a peak at and give your ego a small boost or give you alternative ways of viewing things.
So here goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment